Information regarding the processing of personal data
(made pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679)
Based on the provisions of the EU Regulation 2016/679:
- The processing of personal data is aimed solely at the use of the services offered and is strictly connected to the performance of institutional activities.
- According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality;
- Data processing will be carried out using IT and electronic tools, with data organization and processing methods, related to the aforementioned purposes and, in any case, in order to guarantee confidentiality and integrity; special security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
- The data itself will not be disclosed to third parties, nor will it be distributed;
- Links to external sites are provided as a simple service to users, with the exclusion of any responsibility for the completeness and correctness of the information provided on the sites themselves. The owner and operator of the site does not in fact have any control over the contents or their use and the quality and completeness of the information of external sites whose responsibilities fall directly on the respective owners and / or managers.
Rights of interested parties
Interested parties have the right to obtain from the Guarantor, if applicable, access to their personal data as well as the rectification or deletion of such data or the limitation of their treatment and to oppose their treatment (pursuant to Articles 15 to 22 of the regulation), or to initiate legal proceedings against the Guarantor pursuant to Article 79 of the regulation.
If an interested person believes that the processing of personal data concerning him as performed through this website violates the regulation, he has the right to file a complaint with the Guarantor pursuant to Article 77 of the regulation, or to bring a legal proceeding against the Guarantor pursuant to article 79 of the regulation.
Information on Cookies
- A "cookie" is a small text file created by some websites on the user's computer when it accesses a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent by a web server (which is the computer on which the visited website is running) to the user's browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the computer of the latter; they are then re-sent to the website at the time of subsequent visits.
- Cookies can remain in the system even for long periods and can also contain a unique identification code. This allows the sites that use them to keep track of the user's navigation within the site itself, for statistical or advertising purposes, to create a personalized user profile starting from the pages that it has visited and to show them and / or send them targeted advertisements (so-called Behavioral Advertising).
Cookies used on this website
This website uses session cookies that are strictly necessary to allow specific requested functions that guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website and are automatically deleted at the end of each navigation.
In addition to these, Google analytics cookies are used with anonymized IP.
- Google maps (with googleapis.com domain).
- Youtube video (with domain youtube-nocookie.com).
Therefore the banner with the request of the consent to the visitors is not necessary because technical and analytical first-party cookies are used in addition to analytical cookies of third parties but anonymized.
Data Controller: Prof. Dario Roccatello
Updated October 15, 2019